INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ELIMINATION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN - 25th NOVEMBER -
- Violence against women and girls is a global issue. It remains one of the most persistent human rights violations and a threat to millions of girls and women.
- Violence against women and girls knows no social, economic or national boundaries.
- It affects women of all ages and arises in various types of settings – taking many forms including physical, sexual or psychological violence, as well as economic abuse and exploitation.
- At least one out of every three women worldwide has been beaten, coerced into sex or emotionally abused in her lifetime, most often by a partner.
- Violence against women continues to be a global pandemic!!
What happens when you put a boy in front of a girl and ask him to slap her?
Here is how children react to the subject of violence against women.
What really impressed me is the one who said "Because I am man." He didn't say he didn't hit her because she's a girl, he said he didn't hit her because he's a man.
I took that as him saying that men don't hit.
That's how I saw it, anyway.
KIDS REACT TO SLAP HER
IN THE KID'S WORLD WOMEN DON'T GET HIT